Say that 3 times fast.
Go on. I dare you. Fine, just do it twice.
Don’t feel bad. I can’t even do it two times fast – in my head.
Good thing this yummy, easy side dish is easier on the mouth than it is… the mouth. Wait…
Anyway! I was looking for a recipe for a whole head of cauliflower. I wanted leftovers for the next couple days and I wanted it to be cheesy and delicious.
Poof! Insert cheesy, delicious, cauliflower-y-ness.
I had enough for three meals of this side, considering we’re not giving Little Man dairy yet. He eats me out of chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes already tho. I’m still trying to figure out how to feed three. Pray for me. 😉
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 c milk (raw, organic)
- 1 pastured egg
- 2 c cheddar (separated, raw, organic)
- Liberal amounts salt/pepper
- 2 tbsp oat flour (or spelt if not GF, or omit - works without it)
- 2-4 tbsp parmesan
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Blanch cauliflower.
- Mix all ingredients (1 c. of the cheddar), except parmesan and parsley.
- Grease 13x9 glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Add blanched cauliflower to dish.
- Pour ingredients over cauliflower, spread the remaining cup of cheddar on top.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until beginning to lightly brown.
- Remove from oven, add parsley and parmesan.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!